The Kagan Fellowship in Advanced Shoah Studies welcomes applications from PhD and Post-Doc candidates from around the world for funding for the September 2020-August 2021 academic year. All application material must be submitted into the Fluxx portal system (see below) no later than: Monday, DECEMBER 23, 2019.
Before applying, please scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on links about eligibility requirements.
In order to apply, you must follow these steps: (Please allow an extra week’s time for the application process, in order to ensure that all steps below are completed and everything is submitted by the deadline.)
- In all the steps below, refer to the Kagan Fellowship grant only (NOT the Research, Education and Documentation grant). Preliminary Steps: Click on the link to the portal below and enter your information and create a password. Then, wait to receive an email from Fluxx indicating you can apply. If you have problems with Fluxx, please email email@example.com with questions.
- Go back into the portal and click on ‘apply for a grant’ and answer the eligibility questions and CLICK ON ‘SUBMIT’. (This is not an actual application, only an eligibility questionnaire.) This will allow the administrator to read your responses and deem your eligibility. Wait for an email from Fluxx that indicates you can proceed with your full application.
- Follow the instructions in the portal to complete and submit all application documents.
- When you are in the portal, you will also have to enter your recommenders’ email addresses, so that requests for recommendation letters and questionnaires are sent to them. Your recommenders will then receive the requests automatically and will have to upload them through a portal link they will receive. Please do not collect recommendation letters, because you will not be able to submit them through the portal. Only your recommenders will be able to submit them. Please plan ahead so that your recommenders have ample time to send recommendation letters/questionnaires in the portal.
- You will not be able to email any material to the program administrator. Everything must go through the portal. Applications arriving after this deadline will not be considered.
- For extra instructions, click on: Logging into Fluxx , and for extra technical help, click on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before applying, please review the “Eligibility Requirements” and “Application Instructions” links below for more information.
For any (non-technical Fluxx) questions, please email Chavie.Brumer@claimscon.org.